Eco+waza is two words but one philosophy: "eco," of course, stands forecology and the environment, while waza is Japanese for "skill," "art" or"technique." It is the combination of these two ideas that defines-andinspired-the creation of eco+waza. It is also what drives us to find thevery best eco products, ideas and solutions that Japan has to offer. We aimto bring people around the world "Inspired Green Living from Japan."
Posts by ecotwaza editor:
- Ami-kumi Basketry
- Thanks for gathering!
- Lacquerware- beautiful and functional
- We appeared in TIME
- Workshop : Potting wild plants and flowers-August 8th, 2012 @ 1:00PM
- Tami Pan-recipe from Germany “Dumblings”
- Natural Wood Kitchen Play Set
- Easy Scooping Bowl
- Stationery Made of Thinned Wood
- Kon-Niku Manto (Vege. Meat Bun)