Joan Lambert Bailey lives, eats, writes, and farms in Tokyo. Follow her random adventures getting dirty, eating good food, and visiting farmers markets at Japan Farmers Markets.
Posts by Joan Bailey:
- Strong in the Rain Paints a Portrait of Survival
- Sustainable Living Tips from Japan: A Review of Azby Brown’s Just Enough
- Growing New Life in Ishinomaki with Peace Boat
- Cardboard 段ボール Play Day!
- Rebuilding Faith: Fukushima Farmer Finds Support at Tokyo Farmers Market
- More than Cotton: bioRe’s Organic Initiative
- Growing Solutions in Tohoku with Aquaponics
- Nine Good Reasons to Find a Farmers Market in Tokyo
- Tokyo Farmers Market Outing!
- Eight Innovative Ways to Keep Cool in Tokyo